On the way back from dropping some friends off at the airport, I decided to go see a movie. The time I arrived gave me two options: What to Expect When You Are Expecting and Battleship. I know, really great options that speak immensly to my aesthetic. /sarcasm. Anyhow, since it’s summer I figured, let’s go with the extended commercial for Hasbro and the Navy cause big booms are fun. Bonus: TIM RIGGINS!
This post failed right after I’d written snarky delightfulness… I don’t wanna write it again so here’s the short of it:
- Veterans only matter if they are oldz or disabled. (Hate the war, not the people, etc.)
- Mrs. Andy Roddick: not bad. Surprisingly comfortable on camera for a model/actress.
- Landry! Yayz!
- Why are the aliens here??!? Is this just some sort of “Support your military, not NASA/science” GOP extended commercial?
- I didn’t know Popeye was in this movie!?! Woot!
- Seriously? Alien missiles shaped like the game pegs? ::eye roll::
- Save your monies and go see The Avengers again. For really realz.